[TxMt] Mass editing the bundle scope

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 22:26:08 UTC 2008

Of course you can mass edit a bundle's scope, just open the bundle in
the bundle editor and do a global search and replace. BUT, this is
not your problem. Your problem is that other bundles include the
javascript bundle, and you want them instead to include your bundle,
so normally you would have to change that bundle.

I suppose what you can do is rename the javascript bundle into
source.js.old, make jQuery into source.js, and have it include
source.js.old. Would that work I wonder?

Or you could just modify the javascript bundle to include jQuery, if
that's really what you always use (far from ideal, I know).

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College