[TxMt] Mass editing the bundle scope

Nate Cavanaugh nate at shift22.com
Tue Jan 8 19:19:01 UTC 2008

Ah, very true, so I guess I misspoke a bit on exactly what I needed.
That works great for pure JS files.

I suppose what I need is for the language scope to be the same for embedded
JS as well, not just solely JS files.

However, changing the language of doesn't seem to apply on a language by
language basis, hence my desire to edit the bundle.

But that's why I'm asking you guys :)

Is there a way to accomplish this for embedded JS as well as JS files?