[TxMt] R bundle: Rmate suggestion

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Sat Jan 5 12:17:48 UTC 2008

On 05.01.2008, at 01:11, Hans-Jörg Bibiko wrote:
> On 04.01.2008, at 23:49, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:
>> I think that's a great idea!
>>
>> Only thing I would suggest, is that the images show up in the
>> Rmate output window scaled to a predetermined, much smaller,
>> height, so that they show up as thumbnails. Would that be easy to do?
> It's very easy – only pre-set the HTML width parameter in tmR.rb,
> but one cannot change the size on-the-fly using JavaScript I believe.

I did it in that way now:
- if there's only one image the size is set to 100% = Rmate output
window size
- if there're more the size is set to 50%, i.e. two images in one row
- if one resizes the Rmate output window the images will also be resized
- a click at the image -> the image will be opened with the default
app for pfds
- drag the image to a location to save it as Rplot???.pdf
- there're two buttons 'Open all images in Preview' and 'Reveal
images in Finder'

Is that ok?

--Hans