[TxMt] [RFC] TextMate Bundle for Maude

Martin Kühl martin.kuehl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 17:03:57 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've developed a Bundle for the Maude system[1], a "high-performance
reflective language and system supporting both equational and
rewriting logic specification and programming for a wide range of
applications", and I'd appreciate any feedback on it (the bundle, not
Maude).

To evaluate code (the first seven commands in the gear menu do that),
the bundle assumes you have `maude' installed somewhere in your PATH,
or set TM_MAUDE to the path of the executable. The coding aids make no
such assumption.

Included in the bundle is a MaudeMate "script" runner that parses
Maude's output and error messages and emits fancy HTML. Unfortunately,
TM's ScriptMate makes a few assumptions Maude doesn't fulfill, so it's
based on a hacked rip-off of that module.

The bundle is available via SVN[2]; you'll probably also need to
download Maude[3] and a few code examples[4].

Again, I'd appreciate any feedback on what I've strung together.

Thanks,
Martin

[1] http://maude.cs.uiuc.edu/
[2] http://mkhl.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/TextMate%20Bundles/Maude.tmbundle/