[TxMt] Re: Keybinding change question: should Interface Builder show Bundle Menu items?

Steven Rowat Steven_Rowat at sunshine.net
Sat Feb 16 06:16:15 UTC 2008

Hi,

One additional note: as recommended in the TM Help, I tried
downloading MenuMaster but still no joy.  Even though it easily
allows me to add a key binding for "Strip HTML Tags from Selection",
using the keycommand still does nothing.

Other (core) commands can be changed and work afterwards, so I
suspect it's a bundle communcation issue. Another test seems to
confirm this: when I change the "Insert Close Tag" command (in the
HTML bundle), it visually shows a change, but the keyboard continues
to work with the original default command. Restart TM, the change
persists in the menu, but still uses the default from the keyboard.

So I'm stuck, I think. Is there a way around this, that anyone knows of?

steven rowat