[TxMt] GetBundle won't install or update

Erik Jones erik at myemma.com
Wed Feb 13 23:37:42 UTC 2008

Hi,

A couple weeks ago GetBundle stopped both Installing and Updating
bundles.  I can list installed bundles and view the bundles in the
repository but when I try to install or update I see the dialogue
come up that say "This may take a while..." which then just
disappears with no error whatsoever.  I've tried removing all of the
bundles that I'd previously installed via GetBundle as well as
removing and reinstalling GetBundle itself.  Any ideas?

Erik Jones

DBA | Emma®
erik at myemma.com
800.595.4401 or 615.292.5888