[TxMt] Xdebug bundle

Kevin Ridgway kridgway at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 17:15:45 UTC 2008

I hope someone is/will work on that.  It would be very helpful.  The
only thing I came across regarding this was this article:
http://www.thinkingphp.org/2007/09/21/setting-up-xdebug-on-mac-os-x-or-win32-linux/

If someone could integrate Xdebug with Textmate that would be fantastic.

Also for those debugging JS, this is a great bundle:
http://doctyper.com/archives/200703/firebug-bundle-for-textmate/

-Kevin