[TxMt] TextMate crashes within the Find Dialog after pressing TAB

Hans-Joerg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Tue Feb 12 10:53:51 UTC 2008

Hi,

OK, this is a very tricky crash. I try to describe it as precise as
possible:
-TM runs for hours
-I open the Find Dialog; regular expression is checked
-I type something into the search textfield containing among others '\t'
-I selected something '(.*?)' within the search textfield
-I copy the selection apple+C
-I move the caret to an other position within the search textfield
-I paste the pasteboard content apple+V
-I type something else

and then I press TAB to move the focus to the replace textfield. TM
crashes immediately.

I tried several times to reproduce the crash but without success. It
happens very sporadically and VERY VERY infrequently (up to now three
four times).

As attachment I send the crash report.