[TxMt] [ANN] Ant Bundle

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Tue Feb 12 06:31:54 UTC 2008

On Feb 11, 2008, at 6:24 PM, Simon Gregory wrote:

> I uploaded an Ant bundle to the review's section of the bundle
> repository a couple of months ago. There have been a few tweaks but
> it's now stable. I'm looking to getting it bumped up to the main
> repository so am canvasing here for some feedback.

Looks good to me, just a few small notes I saw when I looked back
through it.

- Installation section of the help file mentions that the version on
the Tiger dev tools is outdated. I have the current version under
Leopard (I presume from dev-tools), might want to update it to mention
that.
- Help file refers to the "Build Target" command which isn't named
that in the menu. Might be a better name anyhow though. ;)
- Might be a good idea to tell about the trick to having the Ant
language selected by default. (foo.ant.xml)
- The Build (target) command doesn't use the pre filter from the
standard library, the other commands already are.

I'll give a few days for some feedback to come through, but I'd say
it's ready for promotion, good work. :)