Re[TxMt] mote editing of projects

Rob McBroom textmate at skurfer.com
Mon Feb 11 20:00:47 UTC 2008

On Jan 23, 2008, at 5:32 PM, dakarp wrote:

> I am currently a user of BBEdit. I'd like to be able to use TextMate
> if I
> could find a combination of an SFTP client and TextMate that would
> allow me
> to edit multiple files remotely as a project (grouped in the same
> window,
> with the drawer).  Is there a combination of programs that will
> allow this?

Sorry for the late reply. I wanted to do the same thing, so I created
a bundle that helps me do everything locally, but easily keep a remote
copy up to date for server-side testing.

If you use subversion:

     svn checkout 'http://projects.skurfer.com/svn/Remote
Project.tmbundle'

Otherwise, you can get the bundle from:

     <http://projects.skurfer.com/exports/remote_project_bundle.zip>

The bundle includes a help file that will tell you more.

Rob