[TxMt] Problem with undo

Paul McCann paul.mccann at adelaide.edu.au
Mon Feb 11 12:55:56 UTC 2008

Hi again,

Thanks for the tip. I was able to fix the problem and in the process I
> ended up deleting php bundle. How do i get it back?

I hope that wasn't part of the tip: how did you delete the PHP bundle?  I
can think of two scenarios...

(1) You just unticked it in the "Filter Bundles..." list, in which case you
can just re-enable it in the same way (ie click "Filter List..." in the
Bundle editor and reselect "PHP" in the resulting dialog.

(2) You selected "PHP" in the left column and clicked the "-" sign (and then
ignored the rather stern warning that stated "If you delete the "PHP" bundle
you will not be able to get back the items it contains. Do you want to
continue?"). If this is the situation then I think the easiest way is to
just download TextMate again and install over the top of the existing copy.

Any modifications/additions you've made to bundles will be preserved, and
the PHP bundle will be "inside" of the new copy of TextMate (but according
to my test it still won't be visible within the Bundle Editor's list of
available bundles). To actually have it available for use you can execute
the following command in a terminal window.

open /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles

Then simply double click on "PHP.tmbundle" in the resulting listing.

Have fun,
Paul