[TxMt] screencasts // missing shown features

Paul McCann paul.mccann at adelaide.edu.au
Sun Feb 10 13:37:41 UTC 2008

Dennis Amrouche wrote:

> Now Im trying to autocomplete the insertion of a doctype, but again no
> shortcut will bring what is shown in the screencast.

Not sure what you've seen here, but the (to me) relatively "guessable"
approach worked perfectly: set the language to "html"
(control-option-shift-h) if it's not already, type "doctype", and hit the
tab button. You can then select the doctype you want using either the mouse
or the numeric equivalents shown.

> (And I guess its even faster for the authors to record a screencast on
> certain issues rather than writing about them)

I would guess that you guess incorrectly!  (Based on my attempts at
(non-TextMate) screencasts. It's harder than you might imagine!)

Cheers,
Paul