[TxMt] RE : tooltip preview of LaTeX equations

baptiste auguie bapt_4510 at yahoo.fr
Sat Feb 9 12:56:09 UTC 2008

A while ago i submitted to the list this idea of using
jsMath to get an instant preview of LaTeX formulas in
the form of html tooltips. I'm not a programmer so i
won't be able to do it myself, but i reckon there is
some interest on such a tool, and it looks easily
doable if you know TM's syntax (which, sadly, i
don't).

http://www.math.union.edu/~dpvc/jsmath/

Best wishes,

baptiste