[TxMt] LaTeX Bundle question

Geoff Vallis gkv at Princeton.EDU
Thu Feb 7 21:04:05 UTC 2008

Brad

This is working now for files for files that do not have a master or
root file. But if there is a  master file, the name of the dvi file is
not the same as the name of the file being edited, but is the name of
the master file, or the tex root. I don't see the name of this in the
Show TM_* variables list. What is it, including the full path?

Geoff