[TxMt] Xcode output source file links, groups

Gerd Knops gerti-textmate at bitart.com
Thu Feb 7 17:35:46 UTC 2008

Hi,

When generating log messages in my Cocoa projects I make heavy use of
TM's ability to convert output in the format 'SourceFile.m:lineNo:' to
links.

This does not work for grouped files if the 'Path Type' in Xcode is
set to 'Relative to Enclosing Group'. Changing it to 'Relative to
Project' fixes it.

Not sure if that is new with Xcode 3 or if it can be fixed
(Xcode.tmbundle/Support/bin/run_xcode_target.rb, path_for_basename()),
my ruby/.xcodeproj fu is not up to speed...

Gerd