[TxMt] Latex bundle: small bug & request

Piero D'Ancona pierodancona at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 10:54:07 UTC 2008

Hi Haris,

when I use the Show Label as Tool Tip command
on a non-existing label (say, on \eqref{ZZZ} when
no \label{ZZZ} exists), instead of the expected
Not Found message I get inserted into the file
    undefined method `context' for nil:NilClass
so I guess you might add a check on the nillness
of context in your script.

If you find the time to work on it, maybe you
might also consider this small request (I see
that some infrastructure is already in place
in LaTeXUtils): a similar command to work
on citations, i.e. when invoked on a \cite,
the tooltip shows the corresponding bibitem,
possibly finding it into the .bbl file. I guess
the two things (for labels and citations)
could happily coexist in the same script.

Thank you for your work,
Piero