[TxMt] highlight all instances under cursor

Jamal Johnson jamal.johnson at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 22:49:24 UTC 2008

Something like Autotext is def what I'm looking for. I have a problem and a
question however.
Question: is there a way to integrate this so it's globally accessible so I
don't have to change the language of a Java or Javascript file in order to
use it?

My problem is I'm receiving an error and it's not working. I've attached a
screenshot. I looked through the files for Autotext and don't see where (or
even what) the problem might be, maybe someone can help?

Thanks again for all your ideas and help...