[TxMt] highlight all instances under cursor

Jamal Johnson jamal.johnson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 17:42:03 UTC 2008

Howdy,
I've been a Textmate user for years now but moved to Aptana for a while but
now I'm back! :) Simply love Textmate.
A feature I used constantly in Aptana however, I cannot seem to find or
figure out a similar solution to in Textmate.
I'd like to be able to put my cursor on a word (in a JS file let's say) and
have that word highlighted _everywhere_ else in the document making it very
easy to find / see where it is. Aptana also put a little yellow marker in
one of it's gutters to show where the instances are vertically in the file
too. Makes it _very_ quick to find things. Is this possible?

Thank you very much!