[TxMt] Re: Changing the "Fonts & Colors" depending on the file type

Oliver Taylor olivertaylor at me.com
Tue Dec 16 20:00:50 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 2:22 AM, Mathieu Godart
<mathieu at coolsand-tech.fr> wrote:
> I just read in the documentation that it is not possible to change the
> Fonts & Color style on a per file type base.
> [...]
> Do any of you have a trick to do that?

The only way to cheat this is to open your theme of choice thru the
finder or a shell command. For example, one could make the following
command: "open /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Themes/Cobalt.tmTheme"
and bind it to a easy shortcut. Attached is an example.

I've heard a rumor that this may change in v2. I hope so.