[TxMt] Re: For review: LDAP Bundle

Luke Daley ld at ldaley.com
Fri Dec 12 00:05:17 UTC 2008

On 12/12/2008, at 12:17 AM, Rob McBroom wrote:

> Yes, I can be listed as the maintainer as long as it's not a problem
> that I don't have commit access to the repository. As the maintainer,
> I'd be happy to make the refinements… if you can tell me what they
> are.

Sure thing, will do offline when I get the chance.

> I was on the fence about renaming it as you did because I thought it
> might one day include more LDAP commands (based on ldap[search|add|
> modify]). Looks like a side of the fence has been chosen, which is
> fine.

Sorry about that, I did mean to give the reasoning for that in the
email.

LDIF is a language in it's own right, if there are going be ldap
commands I think they should be in a separate bundle.

Apologies for just changing that on you.

> Also, I forgot to mention earlier - it would be nice if an LDIF icon
> and the appropriate entries in Info.plist could be in the next release
> of TextMate.

Here here.

--

LD.