[TxMt] TextMate user videos

Christopher Mackay cbmackay at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 01:09:56 UTC 2008

Hi,

There were a number of QuickTime tutorialsI watched a month or so ago
showing how to use TextMate (general editing info: autocompletion, tag
balancing, keyboard equivalents, etc.) that were of interest to me as
a long-time BBEdit user who's begun the switch to TextMate.

I can't remember how I got to them, but I thought it was via
macromates.com, but I can't find them any more. Googling "textmate
videos" brings up lots of stuff, but not the ones I'm looking for.

The person doing the walkthroughs had a northern European accent; he
was very soft-spoken (but had very good English). Does this sound
familiar to anyone?

--
Regards,

Christopher Mackay