[TxMt] Re: Objective-C Macro to Run

Alex Ross tm-alex at rosiba.com
Sat Dec 6 03:53:32 UTC 2008

On Dec 5, 2008, at 5:19 PM, Armon Dadgar wrote:

> I get the following error when I do that:
> "/tmp/temp_textmate.Y4cDIW:8: private method `gsub' called for
> nil:NilClass (NoMethodError)"

I think that this indicates that you do not have an up-to-date C
bundle. Did you check it out from svn?

> All I did was open a C file, switch the bundle to Objective-C, and do
> run.
> Also, should the flags "-lobjc" or "-x objective-c" be added?

I'm not sure about -lobjc (I'm not actually an obj-c user).  The -x
objective-c flag is also added, but it's not overridden by
TM_OBJC_FLAGS so you don't have to add it yourself when defining a
custom set of flags.

—Alex