[TxMt] NetNewsWire and Blogging with TextMate..

David Orriss Jr davido at codethought.com
Wed Dec 3 16:41:17 UTC 2008

I did some searching on the list before subscribing to see if anyone
answered this.  But I couldn't find anything definitive on the
subject.  Please forgive me if this has been asked before and feel
free to provide a link to appropriate documentation citing a method...

I would love to have TextMate respond to NetNewsWire's "Post to
Weblog"  functionality the same way say - MarsEdit does.

Has anyone developed a way to integrate the two?  When I try to simply
selected "Textmate" as my blog editor in NetNewsWire it (not
surprisingly) doesn't work.

TIA

--
David Orriss Jr.