[TxMt] Re: disable new behavior in contextual menu for snippet selection - possible?

minimal design textmate at minimaldesign.net
Tue Dec 2 14:36:21 UTC 2008

> Well, at least a reason: in Snow Leopard Apple wants to allow menu
> items to trigger without any modifiers at all.

Thanks for the clarification... I have to say it's bad news for my
workflow... I've been going crazy the last couple of days... It's so
ingrained in my system... Plus, trying to get used to it, I keep on
hitting command + # key and switch tab instead... grrr...

At least I know it's because of Snow Leopard now... so I'll do some
kung fu training to get used to it... :'(