[TxMt] Re: Java Bundle: Making a new file from templates does nothing

Takaaki Kato mate at samuraicoder.com
Sat Aug 30 13:54:36 UTC 2008

On Aug 30, 2008, at 12:28 PM, Luke Daley wrote:

> On 29/08/2008, at 8:15 PM, Takaaki Kato wrote:
>
>> I have a problem with Java Bundle. I can't create a new document from
>> templates.
>>
>> Steps to reproduce:
>>
>> 1. From "File" menu, choose "New From Template..."
>> 2. And choose a template from the selection.
>
> I removed the templates when I revamped the bundle. I feel that it's
> more convenient to create a new document and use the snippets ('cl'
> for class, 'in' for interface etc.) to get started.

Thanks for your reply. I just checked and the bundle comes inside from
TextMate.
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/
Java.tmbundle/Templates
We can wait for the next minor release, which has no templates for
Java, right?

What I don't like is:
the templates that don't work are still there. But now I understand.

Takaaki
--
Takaaki Kato
http://samuraicoder.net