[TxMt] Re: Java Bundle - Problem with executor + question about args

Luke Daley ld at ldaley.com
Sat Aug 30 03:25:49 UTC 2008

On 29/08/2008, at 5:09 PM, Hans-Jörg Bibiko wrote:

> If I compile and run it on a console, no problem.
> If I use the Java bundle's "Compile & Run" I get this:

Was a bug in executor, update support and it should work.

> The new bundle has a nice feature. "Compile & Run (with args)"
> I couldn't try out it yet but if I have a folder containing my Java
> script and aFile, and I want to do something with that aFile. Is it
> possible to enter only the filename aFile as argument without the
> absolute path. In other words, does run the script in that folder?

TM sets the working directory to that of the current file when
executing commands, so this should work for you. I think this also
means that you could create a .classpath file in the same dir as your
script if you need to bring in extra jars.

--

LD.