[TxMt] Re: public SVN for bundles?

Hans-Joerg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Thu Aug 14 07:52:04 UTC 2008

Hi,

regarding to this issue I have a remark.

What's about all these TextMate bundles somewhere in the internet?
For instance by accident I found very interesting Bundles like the
MultMarkdown Bundle by Fletcher Penney or the Snipplr Bundle.
But how can a user know that all these Bundles exist?
My dream would be if a user wrote a bundle s/he simply uploads this
bundle or at least uploads a link to a macromates location in order to
share it with the entire TM community. The GetBundles bundle could be
modified in such a way easily to list these bundles as well.

E.g. one gathers only the direct link to a TM bundle:

http://snipplr.com/developer/textmate/snipplr_bundle_shell.zip
http://files.fletcherpenney.net/MultiMarkdownForTextMate.zip

one could write a script which parses these archives to get info.plist
containing the name, description etc.

Cheers,

--Hans