[TxMt] Re: Blogging Bundle with Movable Type - do tags work?

Fletcher T. Penney fletcher at fletcherpenney.net
Tue Aug 12 20:35:22 UTC 2008

I may have stumbled across an answer....

I modified MultiMarkdown to work (mostly) with Movable Type, and
therefore had added the `format: multimarkdown` metadata at the top to
indicate this.  This seems to interfere with the tags.

When I posted with title and tags only, I was able to get the tags to work.

I'll have to dig further into this, but at least I can get tags to
work in most circumstances, which makes the Blogging Bundle infinitely
more useful.

Thanks,

Fletcher Penney

--