[TxMt] Re: How to target specific fields for a "Change to Titlecase" in SQL

John Stephens john at designop.us
Mon Aug 11 19:16:43 UTC 2008

I posted the query below a few days ago and I'm wondering if I said
something offensive-- I haven't heard any responses. My situation
isn't dire, but if I violated list etiquette in some way, I'd like to
learn from my mistake. If the question isn't within the scope of the
list, that would be useful to know too.

Thanks!