[TxMt] Re: synctex support in LaTeX bundle

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 06:41:31 UTC 2008

On Aug 7, 2008, at 12:44 PM, Mark Moll wrote:

> Are there any plans to add synctex support to the LaTeX bundle?
> Synctex is part of the *tex engine and replaces pdfsync. It will be
> part of TeXLive 2008. Skim.app already includes support for synctex.

Yes there are. In fact, they were first formed the moment I heard
about synctex on the mactex mailing list. I haven't gotten around to
looking closer into it though. Don't know if Brad has had time to
think about it either.

So how can we test if the installed tex has synctex support or not?

> --
> Mark

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College