[TxMt] Re: TextMate 2, I give it up

Rob McBroom textmate at skurfer.com
Thu Aug 7 11:33:26 UTC 2008

On 2008-Aug-6, at 6:52 PM, Phil Schumm wrote:

> Allan may have good reasons for taking a long time with the
> development of TM2, such as technical issues that are simply taking
> a long time to resolve, design options that he needs time to live
> with before making a choice, etc.

Don't forget the time it takes to support TextMate via IRC, mailing
lists, and direct e-mail. (That's gotta be huge.) I'm willing to wait
a bit (or a lot) longer for updates if I can get support for the
current version direct from the developer.

And of course we'd all pay for TM2, but we're not exactly a random
sample of users. :)

---
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>