[TxMt] Re: TextMate 2, I give it up

Nick ParadoxQuine at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 22:33:28 UTC 2008

at the risk of annoying allan, i'll say too that i'd gladly pay for an
upgrade. i know he wouldnt charge it but id pay $100 if he asked for it. I
use textmate more than apps that have cost me way more than that (CS3 suite
im looking at you). heck id give him $50 just to spend a few more hours on
tm2 lol.