[TxMt] Re: html and css bundles

Thomas Aylott / subtleGradient oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Tue Aug 5 12:27:15 UTC 2008

I'm currently working on a majorly improved version of the css and
javascript bundles. I'm mostly focusing   on the language stntaxes and
code completion.
I'll take another look at those bundles you mention and see if some of
it should be included in the official bundle.

Iirc it was awesome stuff.
Thanks for the reminder about them.
--
Thomas Aylott / SubtleGradient (from iPhone)

On Aug 4, 2008, at 5:26 PM, "(((Bonsai Studio))) - Giuseppe" <giuseppe at bonsai-studio.net