[TxMt] Re: TextMate 2, I give it up

Brad Hutchins oshybrid at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 22:28:22 UTC 2008

Yes . . . please . . . when Allan gets the Alpha done he gets it done.

Besides I have to ask the question.  If TextMate is so good (which it is)
why is everyone so impatient for TM2?  Yes it will probably be better then
TM1 and more scalable, but TM1 is great as is.

If anything the bigger question would be for the windows users wondering
when TM is going to be coming to there platform?  Besides E-text Editor
which works pretty good.  But I was a little put out when they wanted to
charge for a product that was still in Beta.