[TxMt] Re: possible to use multiple lines for tabs?

Mon Aug 4 11:27:07 UTC 2008

On 21 Jul 2008, at 00:35, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> [...]
> - One is usually able to move a tab to the desired location (for
> example to move a tab wit open file from end to beginning), but how do
> I work with tabs (open files) that are out of scope? For example to
> move the tab/file from end to beginning?

If it is out of scope, you can’t move it. There has been a lot of
feedback related to tabs, and next major update will see some changes
here. One change is that any file opened will always appear/move to
the right of the curent tab. This works _extremely_ well to always
keep the hot set of tabs visible, I think this will compensate for
lack of multi-line tabs etc.