[TxMt] Bundle or Language Grammar for raw PDF syntax?

dzurn daz-macromates at zzzurn.com
Wed Apr 30 15:36:40 UTC 2008

I have to manipulate some PDF files directly so I was looking for a TextMate
Bundle for PDF/FDF files.

They have a pretty weird syntax, so I'm not sure which bundle might be
useful as a starting point. I have the PDF reference (1,310 pages of
excruciating detail) but I'm looking for something simple to at least make
some logical sense from this 'non-human-readable' language  :)

Any pointers to a similar or even a partial bundle would be appreciated.
Thanks
Darryl Zurn

Sample PDF internal syntax (PDF 1.7 Reference, page 1059):

%PDF−1. 4
1 0 obj
	<< /Type /Catalog
		/Outlines 2 0 R