[TxMt] key binding question

phil swenson phil.swenson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 04:26:21 UTC 2008

I recently switched to Mac from Windows.... I have specific
keybindings that I want to use.  Specifically, I want cmd-y to delete
a line, cmd-d to duplicate a line, and shift tab to  reverse indent
selected lines.

In most apps I've been able to get cmd-y and cmd-d to work by adding
this to the
 ~/Library/KeyBindings/DefaultKeyBinding.dict file

"@y"        = ("selectLine:", "delete:");
"@d"        = ("selectLine:", "copy:");

I don't know how to do the reverse indent.

These keystrokes work for most applications, but not for TextMate. I
have also tried this file:  ~/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/DefaultKeyBinding.dict

thanks
phil