[TxMt] Re: TM 2.0 // visual effects via CoreVideo?

Piero D'Ancona pierodancona at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 16:42:19 UTC 2008

Baluta Cristian <cristi.baluta at ...> writes:

>i just can't see how a busy background can increase usability.

Eye candy is to a desktop what beauty is to a relationship.

To me, the more immersive and 3D looking are the
objects I manipulate on screen, the easier is for me
to forget that I'm handling abstract metaphors.
In a sense, I can use lower levels of my brain to move
stuff around, so that the higher levels are free to think

Piero