[TxMt] Re: End of file

Peter Haza peter.haza at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 18:06:28 UTC 2008

I think it's known as scroll past end of file, and it's quite common
in text editors.
It allows you to scroll past the end of file to avoid having to look
down at the bottom of your screen.
(And you don't feel to squeesed against the bottom of the window)

It's not possible in the current version of TM, but I'm pretty sure
I've heard it will be in 2.x

ph