[TxMt] Re: Git Bundle GUI Tools

Robert Rainthorpe R.J.Rainthorpe at gre.ac.uk
Thu Apr 24 07:30:36 UTC 2008

Mark Eli Kalderon <eli at ...> writes:

> Hi,
>
> The Git bundle is great, but the GUI tools don't seem to be working.
>
> View Branch History with Gitk does nothing, though Gitk works from the
> command line.
>
> View history with Gitnub launches two empty GitNub windows. Again nub
> works properly from the command line.
>
> Git Gui does nothing as well. Fine on the command line.
>
> I thought it might be a path issue, but running echo $PATH inside of
> TM with ctrl R shows that the paths are fine...
>
> Others on the irc have the same problem.
>
> Best, Mark

Working fine here for Gitk, not gitnub. 10.5.2, TM 1464, Git.tmbundle git pulled
just now, git version 1.5.5.rc3 compiled locally.

Incidentally, yesterday's commits of gitnub seem to have a few problems of their
own to do with opening files:

"LSOpenFromURLSpec() failed with error -10810 for the file
/Users/rob/dev/gitted/gitnub/build/Release/GitNub.app."

Rob.