[TxMt] TMProject: How to make a copy of a TMProject for taking away?

Phil Molyneux molyneux at kingston.ac.uk
Tue Apr 22 06:03:52 UTC 2008

Why are groups in TextMate projects being dropped from 2.0 ? It seems
quite useful to have a file appearing in several (virtual) places.
Without groups I guess I would have to create actual directories and
(symbolic) links to actual files which would be less convenient than
having TextMate create virtual groupings (or am I missing something
obvious here?)