[TxMt] feature request: status or progress indicator for 'find in project'

Adam Strzelecki ono at java.pl
Mon Apr 21 16:24:07 UTC 2008

> TextMate will not search binary files, granted it knows that the
> file type is binary. So right-click a file (using the extension you
> want to exclude) in the project drawer and select to treat it as
> binary.

Ah, excuse my laziness.

But just few little questions then:
Is this exclusion list Project relative, or TM global?
Is there a way to edit binary extensions (in Preferences like Folder
references fields?) without using "Treat ..." for each of those?
(probably I can do it with "defaults"?)
How do I make folder with extension .pages or .drawit to be treated as
single binary, though opened with double-click with associated app,
and avoiding search to step into that folder too?

Thanks,
--
Adam Strzelecki |: nanoant.com :|