[TxMt] hyperlink helper defunct, or I have a ruby error?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-2 at macromates.com
Mon Apr 21 15:41:47 UTC 2008

On 21 Apr 2008, at 11:47, Timothy Bates wrote:

> I found the "Hyperlink helper bundle" a very useful tool for
> creating wikipedia and other links.
>
> For some time now, however, running "Lookup Word / Selection on
> Wikipedia and link" has lead to this error:
>
>     env: ruby\rrequire: No such file or directory
>
> Has this function been rolled into another bundle or support dropped?

Maybe your shebang is using a carriage return rather than a line feed
as line terminator (the former being \r the latter being \n --
interesting though that env converts the character to it’s printable
escape code when showing the error)?

Try revert the bundle to the default version (by removing it from ~/
Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles).