[TxMt] scriptmate: how to start different tasks from different windows displayed in different HTML windows?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-2 at macromates.com
Mon Apr 21 15:16:58 UTC 2008

On 18 Apr 2008, at 16:23, Hans-Joerg Bibiko wrote:

> [...]
> But this leads to the problem that I want to have one HTML window
> for one script. I do not want several HTML windows hanging around, I
> do not know which belongs to which.
>
> Is that possible in some way?

The window is tied to the commands UUID so the same command cannot get
more than one window open unless the already window is busy.

I take it you would be happy with a per-command setting for whether
the window should be re-used globally or only for the current file!?!

Not sure I will actually add such option though, as I have something
else in mind that might remedy your need for such option.