[TxMt] Using BibDesk search with cite in TextMate

Matt Foster matt.p.foster at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 09:18:51 UTC 2008

On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 7:59 AM, Christian <maillists at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  Somewhere I saw a video where after a cite command and some initial
> characters ( \cite{con}) a BibDesk search is invoked to make the right
> selection for publication.
>
>  How is this BibDesk-Search and Completion used within TextMate?

It's fairly easy to get this going. First, make sure you have BibDesk
open with the bibliography you're using in your latex doc.
Then just press ⌥⎋ (That's option-escape if the glyphs don't work).
That should open the pop-up to let you choose the publication you
want.

Hope this helps,

Matt

--
Grotesque but useful, like a chair made of antlers.
-- Thomas Harris - Red Dragon