[TxMt] Throw us a bone?

Adam Strzelecki ono at java.pl
Wed Apr 16 12:14:04 UTC 2008

Hi,

Since there's no bone for us so far I'd say I don't miss TM 2.0 or
anything and TextMate serves me well, except two things hanging around
from the beginning of the universe... hmm, or maybe around 2006.

(1) "Make soft-wrap preserve indention" This feature request is there
almost 2 years: http://macromates.com/ticket/show?ticket_id=4EFB31A8
I'd appreciate any comment of the author whether it is impossible to
implement, or possible but we have to wait next 2 years, or anything.
I'd appreciate too if the author have a look at the comments there ..
especially last one (3 options).

(2) Make project file-list context menu (i.e. ⌃⇧A) work also when
there's no file open

I can live with the rest but those two above really make me nervous,
especially when I know that (1) is present in competitors of TM.

Cheers,
--
Adam Strzelecki |: nanoant.com :|