[TxMt] Re: rebuild folding data?

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Wed Apr 9 17:46:09 UTC 2008

On 4/5/08 1:49 PM, in article
D11BB95A-18C6-400D-9EB6-A90B7A80E348 at gmail.com, "Aaron Wallis"
<aaron.wallis at gmail.com> wrote:

> I seem to be running into issues with textmate's code folding.
> Say I have a file open and folded to-the-max and edit the file in a
> different application, the folding points get all screwed up? The data
> seems to be persistent too, I have to tinker around in the file for a
> minute or so till TM actually rebuilds the index.
>
> Is there any sneaky way of forcing TM to rebuild the folding index or
> something?

I see this issue quite a bit. (I don't have to edit in a different
application; the folding points just get screwed up spontaneously.) I find
the only solution is to quit TM and start it up again. m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, <http://www.tidbits.com/matt/>
A fool + a tool + an autorelease pool = cool!