[TxMt] Subversion-Bundle and https

Adam Strzelecki ono at java.pl
Wed Apr 9 15:30:48 UTC 2008

>> I have a repo to which I connect via https. The problem is that it
>> uses a self-signed certificate and I to tell svn each time to trust
>> the certificate (even so that I tell it to accept it permanently).

I suggest you try to checkout the repo from SVN trough command line
for the first time. SVN should catch-up that the certificate is
untrusted and ask whether you want to accept it permanently. I believe
from then on you can proceed with Subversion bundle and your
certificate without any problem, as AFAIK this bundle calls "svn"
command internally anyway.

I've also self-signed certificate and I used command line to accept
the certificate once permanently and now everything works smooth.

Cheers,
--
Adam Strzelecki |: nanoant.com :|