[TxMt] tm_interactive_input question

Hans-Joerg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Wed Apr 9 09:46:06 UTC 2008

Hi,

I try to use the wonderful tm_interactive_input (thanks a lot!!), but
I have a tiny problem.

I copied the latest version of tm_interactive_input.dylib into
$TM_SUPPORT_PATH/lib/.

If I create a tmcommand like this:

TM_INTERACTIVE_INPUT_DYLIB="$TM_SUPPORT_PATH/lib/
tm_interactive_input.dylib"

if [ ! -f "$TM_INTERACTIVE_INPUT_DYLIB" ]
then
     echo "$TM_INTERACTIVE_INPUT_DYLIB doesn't exist, build it first"
     exit 1
fi

export DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES="$TM_INTERACTIVE_INPUT_DYLIB$
{DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES:+:$DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES}"
export DYLD_FORCE_FLAT_NAMESPACE=1

TM_INTERACTIVE_INPUT=AUTO ruby -e "
puts 'decoy line'
print 'Enter Something: '
STDOUT.flush
puts gets
"

I see the dialog and the prompt but I cannot enter something and I
cannot close the dialog (only APPLE+. works).
What I'm doing wrong?

MacOSX 10.5.2 on ppc; TM 1.5.7 (1464);
compiled tm_interactive_input.dylib version svn 9338

BTW: How can I change the button's titles?

Thanks a lot in advance,

--Hans