[TxMt] TmCodeBrowser 1.10

Gerd Knops gerti-textmate at bitart.com
Tue Apr 8 18:49:47 UTC 2008

On Apr 8, 2008, at 1:05 PM, Oktay Acikalin wrote:

> Am 08.04.2008 um 19:19 schrieb Gerd Knops:
>>
>> On Apr 8, 2008, at 10:57 AM, Pedro Melo wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> hmms.. I might be doing something wrong, but:
>>>
>>> [...]
>>
>> TmCodeBrowser comes with a built in ctags and does not use the tags
>> file at all. TmCodeBrowser is meant to help navugating a single
>> file, not a project.
>
> nevertheless my window keeps being empty :). it seems like it looks
> at the file extension. if i have a php file with a custom file
> extension, nothing shows up. if it's .php everything is fine. is it
> possible to look at tm's language setting?

It might, but there are many cases in which that would not deliver the
desired result either.

But you can modify ~/.ctags.tmcodebrowser (if it doesn't exist yet,
use the link in the manual's Customization section to open the default
in TM, modify, and save it to ~/.ctags.tmcodebrowser).

Add a line following this schema:

--langmap=PHP:.php.MyExtension.MyOtherExtension

Afterwards just switch to another file and back in TM to see the
results.

Gerd